Report Abuse

Ou Pastorie Guesthouse

Ou Pastorie Guesthouse

These historic walls have many stories to tell, with various renovations and residents having come and gone since the Rev Herold first moved into the parsonage on 24 July 1816. The Ou Pastorie, church building, ‘Langgebou’ (first used as church and later as outbuilding to the parsonage), and Youth House building have all received historical monument status.


Contact Information

Courtney Street, George Central, George, 6529
Social Info

Contact Owner